Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Mind-Altering Media...

I'm so disturbed by our media. It is so opinionated and slicing. I am forced to surf and surf to really get to the meat of an issue. Sound bites and clips always leave out the full story. It makes me wonder how much we all really know about these candidates. If anyone out there is reading this, do yourself a favor and watch an entire Obama speech, watch and entire Clinton speech and even John McCain and tell me how different an experience it is from catching the news after 7pm....

I'm a Barack Obama supporter and I do appreciate is style AND his substance.

I can appreciate Hillary's substance, but not her style.

McCain I disagree with most of the time and am not moved by his style. So there you have it.

This is why I voted for Barack Obama. If I were watching only the cable news, I would be lost to who said the wrong thing first or who better retaliated. I would have no idea who supports what. The pundants (sp) are so distant from regular America... the only thing I use them for is voting results and drama.

No comments: